Brooks' Perforated Leather Tape adds world-class comfort and style to your prized bicycle. This supple, full-grain leather bar wrap provides fantastic grip and vibration damping. Plus, the included cork bar-end plugs provide a unique and classy finishing touch.
Ergon's GP5 Grips feature an anatomical design that keeps your hands happy while creating a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distribution with 100% support for your hands. You get more grip to hold on to, which improves your control for all types of riding — even technical off-road use. You'll love the integrated bar ends for extra leverage on climbs as well as the built-in bar clamps for fast, secure installation. Try them, you won't go back.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' ergonomic Whiskey Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
The compact 2-finger bar end is made out of a durable fiberglass reinforced composite, with an anti-slip rubber grip. Offering an extra hand position for increased leverage and comfort. Compatible with carbon handlebars, and significantly simpler fitting, thanks to a new inner core. New lightweight rubber compound – made in Germany.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Ride strongly all day with Lizard Skins' incredibly comfortable DSP 3.2mm Bar Tape. With ample padding to keep your hands feeling fresh, this extra-thick bar tape offers a tacky texture that gives great grip in any conditions.
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Bontrager's inForm Satellite Grips boast an ergonomic shape for top comfort and support. They relieve pressure on the ulnar nerves to protect your hands and keep you riding comfortably on even your longest days. They also have Bontrager's Zone Density construction that utilizes soft rubber over the handlebars for padding and a great feel, with a denser compound in the wide areas for support. These great grips also have integrated clamps so they can be locked onto the handlebars so that they won't slip or move.
Bontrager's ergonomic Satellite Elite Grips comfortably distribute your weight and hand pressure allowing you to ride longer with less fatigue. Made from a triple density material, the Elite absorbs vibration so your hands don't. The integrated clamp and lock-on feature eliminates handlebar twisting and makes them super easy to install and change out. The 90/130mm version accommodates a rear twist shifter.
• Reflective tape increases visibility and rider safety • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
Ergon's GP2 Grips feature an anatomical design that keep your hands feeling fresh while creating a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distribution with 100% support for your hands. You get more grip to hold on to, which improves your control for all types of riding — even technical off-road use. You'll love the integrated bar ends for extra leverage on climbs. Ergon grips also boast built-in bar clamps for fast, secure installation. Try them, you won't go back.
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain bike, marathon, XC
Bontrager's inForm Evoke RL Grips are designed specifically for off-road riders. With an advanced paddle-shaped design and smart trail-focused features, it's the ideal ergonomic solution for riders and racers looking for a more supportive, more comfortable, trail-ready grip.
Ergonomic design and sized for your hands. Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
ESI's new fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new design balances the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. Fit grips have three distinct areas: INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns. MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing. OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending. Each area of the fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar. • Length: 130mm
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove. • Length: 130mm
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
These Linus Leather Grips have comfort and style to spare. They’re hand-stitched from high-quality leather, making them easy to look at and even easier to ride with. These grips accommodate a single twist shifter.
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
$29.99 - $30.00
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
PDW's Cork Chop Grips pair classic, vintage style with grippy ergonomics. Pop the cork and relieve the pressure: It's a celebration. • 142 grams • 5-inches in length • Cork/rubber compound
Page 1 of 5 Next page