Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike.
• 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility.
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system).
• Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins.
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 1:30/500
• Med 3:00/225
• Low 6:00/115
• Pulse 12:00/115
First time charge in about 3 hours. Use every day cycling; daytime I use the pulse mode and depending on where I'm riding at night I have 3 solid brightnesses to choose from. Excellent beam pattern spread with no real "hot spot" in the center like many lights. Not only lights in the distance, but out to the sides. I haven't had to charge it often between rides thus far. There's a tiny light in the back indicating power by color both for as the batter wears down and as it charges back up. The strap is very simple to attatch to the handlebars and the light is able to swivel on the clamp.
Very well thought out.
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend