This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up at one of our stores at your convenience OR we can deliver to your home or office for a $50 fee to the following counties in Maryland: Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, Howard, and Baltimore City.
The Message fork is a super tough, yet elegantly designed fork for park riders looking for the ultimate balance between strength and weight. Using a super tapered leg, shorter 28mm offset, and a unique invest cast fork cap, the Message fork comes with a re-enforced, longer steerer tube allowing you to run a gyro or your personal choice of spacers and dial in your bike to perfection.
- Compatible with 20" wheel
- Material: Full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 "M2" chromoly
- Steerer tube: 175mm for use with gyro, fully CNC'd, internally and externally butted
- Dropouts: Laser cut and CNC machined, 5mm, 4130 crmo, heat-treated, for 3/8"(10mm) axle
- 7075-T6 alloy topbolt, M24 thread
- Integrated crown race, designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
- Weight: 929g (32.76 oz : 2.04 lbs) (w/o topbolt)