The go-to tire for aggressive riders
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.40||601479662555||548824||TIR39236211K|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.60||601479636983||547358||TIR39660697K|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.80||601479637027||547355||TIR39624149K|
|Black / 29 x 2.40||601479662753||550405||TIR39638143K|
|Black / 29 x 2.60||601479637003||547360||TIR38651444K|
|Black / 29 x 3.0||601479637058||547362||TIR38300162K|